Youtube background elementor video slight issue

Hi There

Roman kindly helped me with this topic a few days ago. We were trying to use a Youtube video on the hero homepage and there were too many issues, so Roman provided this advice in this topic: Youtube video header is it possible to loop automaticall? The only problem I see left is, as soon the website opens I see for a brief moment the description of the youtube video appears as well as the “turning wheel” waiting for the video to load. Is there any way to get rid of both of these problems?

Our URL is: www.luxestudio.co.za

Many thanks :slight_smile:

Best,
Mel

Hello Mel,

Your website is in the Coming Soon mode, so I can not check the issue. Can you please leave here a note when it is live?

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support

Hi There Roman

Apologies, the site is now open :slight_smile:

Many thanks for looking at this for us

Best,
Mel

Hi Roman,

Sorry me again. I am not sure what the lead time is on support tickets, so have put my site under password protection so that it doesn’t stand open :slight_smile: When you have time, this is the password: [hidden]

Best,
Mel

Hello Mel,

The only problem I see left is, as soon the website opens I see for a brief moment the description of the youtube video appears as well as the “turning wheel” waiting for the video to load. Is there any way to get rid of both of these problems?

Well, as the matter of fact, I don’t think that there is an easy way to do it, unfortunately. However, you can try to contact Elementor support and see what they say.

I am not sure what the lead time is on support tickets

We try to answer within 24 hours, but you are updating the last post time when you post again, so you might have to wait longer in such cases.

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support