Yoga Theme still available?

our customer found airi yoga theme (https://demo.athemes.com/airi-yoga/) and really liked it.
Therefore, I purchased the airi pro Theme today and tried to set up the website.

We tried to import data for the yoga-template in the “starter sites”-area (/wp-admin/themes.php?page=starter-sites) of the theme with the plugin “One Click Demo Import”, but the response of the import is always “Not Found”. We also cannot find the import data in the archive which is listed in the documentation.

Is airi yoga not available anymore, though the demo is still available?
Is there a similar ATheme-theme with some kind of “curvy” style?

(I also wrote a mail at team@athemes.com with my username and the license key on Monday, but it have no answer so far.)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting us about Airi Pro. I am happy to help with your issues.

I will inspect this issue further with my test site and will be back to your shortly.

​Please accept my apologies for the inconvenience.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

Hi,

do you have any news?

Regards,
Sabine

Hi,

unfortunately still no answer… Do you have any news?

Regards,
Sabine

Hi Sabine,

​Please accept my apologies for the delay in response. I was stuck in draft.

The Yoga sarter site is still available and you can import it by enabling the latest versions of Airi Pro and Airi Demo Importer plugins; then go to the Starter Sites menu under the Dashboard > Appearance to choose Yoga from the list of starter sites.

Let me know if still get any trouble with it.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support