Yoast SEO not recognising my content

Hi there

I’m having multiple issues with the Yoast SEO plugin not recognising my content in West Pro. On my home page I have the focus keyword in the first line of the first paragraph, but Yoast says, ‘The focus keyword doesn’t appear in the first paragraph of the copy’. I also have a photo slider and a testimonials slider but Yoast says that there are no photos and also doesn’t include the testimonials slider content in the wordcount. These are all listed as red flag SEO problems. Every page on my website has similar problems - Yoast does not recognise my content so my SEO ratings are bad. What do you suggest? Here is my site: https://bendoraboarding.com.au

Thanks,
Jules

Hello Jules,

It doesn’t look like a theme issue, it looks like Yoast SEO and Live Composer plugins incompatibility. But you can try to temporarily activate a default theme (for example Twenty Seventeen) in order to make sure.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hi Roman,

Okay, so Live Composer and Yoast SEO are incompatible. Because you recommend Live Composer for your themes, which SEO plugin do you recommend that it’s compatible with?

Thanks,
Jules

Hello Jules,

West Pro wasn’t tested with SEO plugins, but you can also try All in One SEO Pack plugin:

Please feel free to ask any other questions that you might have.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Thanks Roman - I’ll try that.

Jules