Yoast SEO can’t connect with Rocked Theme page builder

Hello,

I’ve got a problem with my Yoast SEO plugin. My Rocked theme by aThemes has his own page builder. Yoast can’t recognize anything what’s written in these ‘blocks’.

Example 1

This is how my home page is structured. There are written texts in these ‘blocks’.
Yoast SEO says my word count is 6, but i have approximately 500-600 words on my homepage.

Example 2

Is there any possibility to fix this issue? At the moment i do not get any representative information about my SEO because these Pagebuilder / theme can’t connect with Yoast.

Thanks in advance,

Kevin

Hello Kevin, please check this topic:
https://wordpress.org/support/topic/is-siteorigin-page-builder-compatible-with-yoast-seo/

Please feel free to ask any other questions that you might have.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hello Roman,

First of all, thank you for your reply!

If the analysis is showing up as zero reported words, Copy Content is likely disabled. Please navigate to WP Admin > Settings > Page Bilder and open the Content Tab. Tick Copy Content and save. Then please resave the page you’re working on to update the totals.

The instruction above is already set right, so i know this is not the problem.

I’m using the widgets of the Rocked theme (Services, Employees, Testemonials, Clients, Projects and Contact). While using these widgets with a lot of texts, Yoast is still not able to recognize these texts in the blocks.

In the topic you recommended to look in to is this example:

You can also type some text into any SiteOrigin Widgets Bundle widget with a TinyMCE field (such as a SiteOrigin Editor widget) and that’ll trigger a recalculation by Yoast which will allow for you to make adjustments to both the post and Yoast without the need for saving the page.

I don’t get this because i’m not using SiteOrigin widgets, or am i? Plus i don’t really know what a TinyMCE field is. I’m relatively new with wordpress.

Kind regards,

Kevin

Kevin, the fact that Yoast plugin doesn’t recognize your widgets content doesn’t mean that search engines don’t. You can try to use other SEO tools, here is an interesting link:

Please let me know if you need more help.

Kind Regards, Roman.