Wpml

I like using the Sydney Theme but it is not compatible with WPML There are multiple issues that keep coming up such as,

Your theme (Sydney Pro) contains outdated copies of some WooCommerce template files. These files may need updating to ensure they are compatible with the current version of WooCommerce. You can see which files are affected from the system status page. If in doubt, check with the author of the theme.

5.5.51 - We recommend a minimum MySQL version of 5.6. See: WordPress requirements

The MaxMind GeoIP Database does not exist - Geolocation will not function. You can download and install it manually from http://dev.maxmind.com/geoip/legacy/geolite/ to the path: /home3/viajero/public_html/wp-content/uploads/GeoIP.dat. Scroll down to “Downloads” and download the “Binary / gzip” file next to “GeoLite Country”. Please remember to uncompress GeoIP.dat.gz and upload the GeoIP.dat file only.

Some of these may be my own fault as I am not an expert at this by an means,
But I would appreciate your thoughts please?
Thanks

Hi,

WPML compatibility in on our to-do list but the issues you mention aren’t related. Only the first one is theme related and we’ll handle it - most likely it doesn’t affect you in any way though.

While you’re here, can you tell me what WPML version do you own? Multilingual Blog or Multilingual CMS? I’m trying to figure out what version the majority of users have so I can make sure the integration with WPML is as smooth as possible.

Note please that currently the theme is compatible and integrated with Polylang, a free alternative to WPML.

Hello,

any news about WPML compatibility?

I’d like to use this theme, but I need WPML.

I also use Sydney theme, and would be happy to know if it’s already compatible with WPML Multilingual CMS.

Kind regards,

Eky Barradas