Would like to add social media buttons to my page and change the widget location

Hi

I would like to add social media buttons to the footer on my Astrid theme, can this be done ?

Also, I have woocommece installed on my site, when i navigate the items for sale the widget bar is to the left of the page, it should be on the right hand side like all other pages can this also be changed

Thanks

Hi,

Thank you for contacting us. I am happy to help with your queries.

Yes it can be done. You’ll need to insert Astrid: Social Profile into your chosen footer area under Appearance menu > Widgets. Before doing so, you are required to have a social links menu made from a custom menu’s Custom Links (under Appearance > Menus).

Screen Shot 2021-09-10 at 14.15.36

Seems likely we can add some CSS code to fix it. But direct checking may be required. Can you share a link to that page I can investigate?

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

I seem to have an issue with my site ona mobile decide the home page is all messed up. The url is skywatchnorthernireland.com

Hi @paulmca,

Thank you for getting back.

Seem likely you are requesting an assistance with other topic and it should be posted on a separate topic to avoid endless threads in this topic.

If I may be allowed, can I request you to raise a new topic for your other query? Please use one topic for single query, so we can help you in a better way.

Have you followed the steps mentioned on this thread? Do you get it works? Please let me know.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

Hi

Yes I have resolved my issue, thanks again, I will open another ticket