WooCommerce

Hi,

I’m running Sydney Pro v1.23 and I’ve just installed WooCommerce and I’m getting the warning:

“Your theme (Sydney Pro) contains outdated copies of some WooCommerce template files. These files may need updating to ensure they are compatible with the current version of WooCommerce. You can see which files are affected from the system status page. If in doubt, check with the author of the theme.”

The status page (Templates section) says:

sydney-pro/woocommerce/single-product/add-to-cart/external.php,
sydney-pro/woocommerce/single-product/add-to-cart/grouped.php,
sydney-pro/woocommerce/single-product/add-to-cart/simple.php,
sydney-pro/woocommerce/single-product/add-to-cart/variable.php version 2.4.0 is out of date. The core version is 2.5.0

I see someone else had this problem a few days back and Vlad said to update the theme. If that’s correct, how do I do that please?

Many thanks,

Phil

Hi,

Go to Appearance > Themes. There should be a notice to update the theme. Let me know how it goes.

Thanks Vlad, but no notice to update there and the dashboard also says theme is up to date.

Have you activated your license key? From Appearance > Theme License?

I don’t have a Theme License option under Appearance. I installed the theme in June 2015 and all it says on Appearance > Themes is it’s Sydney Pro v1.23.

I only received a download link when I purchased, no license key.

Yeah, we’ve added the license keys thing after that. Still, there was an update from our old update server that should have moved you to the next version of the theme.

Could you please email me at vlad[at]athemes.com and I’ll send you the latest version? After that you shouldn’t have any issues with updating the theme from this point forward.

All received and installed. Thanks for your help Vlad!

Phil