WooCommerce Update

Hello -

I’ve been getting a warning message from WooCommerce for some time. I let it go, because I assumed it would be corrected at some point. The warnings are related to out-of-date theme files:

moesia pro/woocommerce/archive-product.php,
moesia pro/woocommerce/content-product.php version 1.6.4 is out of date. The core version is 2.5.0,
moesia pro/woocommerce/content-widget-product.php version - is out of date. The core version is 2.5.0,
moesia pro/woocommerce/single-product/rating.php,
moesia pro/woocommerce/single-product/review.php version 2.1.0 is out of date. The core version is 2.5.0

WooCommerce does provide a workaround for the issue, but I’d prefer not having to play around with my theme files. Is there an update to this coming up?

Thanks

Mike

Hi,

Yes, the files will be updated, but since that you can use the work-around what WooCommerce provided.

Best Regards,
Csaba

Super sorry to hijack this thread- but where do I start a new one? Am I too “new” to start a thread? Either way I do have an important error to explore on Moesia.
thanks

Hi,

You can open a new topic at the bottom of the forum ( after all topic titles ) there is a section with title “Create New Topic in “Theme Name Here””, if it’s not showing make sure you post in the forum for the theme you have purchased ( if it’s Pro Theme, on free forums you can surely post ).

Best Regards,
Csaba

Thanks Csaba, found it!

Hi,

Great! You’re most welcome! If you need help with anything else, please, feel free to open a new topic.

Have a nice day!

Best Regards,
Csaba