WooCommerce update problems

Hi there,
Sorry for troubling again.
I got this message “Please copy and paste this information in your ticket when contacting support” details as below:

WC Pages

Shop base: #341 - /shop/
Cart: #342 - /cart/
Checkout: #343 - /checkout/
My account: #344 - /my-account/
Terms and conditions: :x: Page not set

Theme

Name: Sydney Pro
Version: 2.0.7
Author URL: http://athemes.com
Child Theme: :x: – If you are modifying WooCommerce on a parent theme that you did not build personally we recommend using a child theme. See: How to create a child theme
WooCommerce Support: :heavy_check_mark:

Templates

Overrides: sydney-pro-ii/woocommerce/single-product/add-to-cart/simple.php version 3.0.0 is out of date. The core version is 3.4.0
Outdated Templates: :x:

Wondering if you could let me know how to solve the problem? will be waiting=) thanks for your time!

Sincerely,
Rui

Dear Rui,

That’s actually showing non-theme issue, as terms and conditions page is up to user need. It can be set in the WooCommerce > Settings menu; then choose Advanced; go to Page setup section and select your page for terms and conditions.

To display it in your menu, go Appearance > Menus; then use Custom Links.

This is non-mandatory option, that is up to user’s hand. Use a child theme only if you want to do modifications in template’s files directly. It requires WordPress coding knowledge. You should understand what you’re doing with it. To help use easier to start working with child theme, you can use our pre-made Sydney Pro child theme.

For extra detailed explaination about child theme, you can read it on codex

This warns developer to check if the outdated template breaks the WooCommerce functionalities running with Sydney Pro. We found the affected template file sydney-pro-ii/woocommerce/single-product/add-to-cart/simple.php doesn’t produce any real issue. However we will permanently update it in the future in order to throw that warning away.

Regards,
Kharis

Hi Kharis,

Thanks a lot for your prompt reply=)
Wondering if I can ignore all the crosses? that doesn’t bother my use of the theme right?

Will be waiting for your reply=) thanks again!
Rui

Correct. You can ignore those warnings as I am sure those won’t be breaking your site. By the way, I’ve added those to queue of update task and would be permanently fixed in the future version.

Feel free to report us if get any trouble with it.

Regards,
Kharis

All Right=) Thanks again for your prompt help!!

Sincerely,

Rui