Woocommerce Sydney Pro Logout Error

Hi. Noticed today that our users are unable to log out of there woocommerce account on our site. See two attached screenshots. Appears to be an issue with WooCommerce and SydneyPro.

To add to this, I see a message “Your theme (Sydney Pro Child) contains outdated copies of some WooCommerce template files. These files may need updating to ensure they are compatible with the current version of WooCommerce. You can see which files are affected from the system status page. If in doubt, check with the author of the theme.” Can you please confirm if this may be causing my issues? Thanks.

Hello there,

WooCommerce logout menu link URL endpoint (/customer-logout/) must be appended to the account page. It’s automatically be set if the account page be found. To verify if you’ve set that one, go to WooCommerce menu; choose Settings; then go to Andvanced tab. Under the Page Setup section, see if there’s a page assigned to My account page.

28%20AM

If you haven’t yet had any, you can create a new blank page and enter this shortcode into the editor box.

[woocommerce_my_account]

Go back to Advanced settings of WooCoomcerce and choose your newly created page for My account.

Then you have update your logout menu link to lister the new change have made. Go to Appearance > Menus; remove the existing logout menu; and then insert a new one from WooCommerce endpoints. You’ll see new logout link URL that looks something like this:

http://yoursite.com/my-account/customer-logout/?_wpnonce=a6d4abd65a

Now run your test to see if it properly working. If everything went right, logout link will be redirected to my account page with a login form.

I’ve checked with the reported outdated template files. And found that there’s no relation with it. It’s not an issue with the theme.

Here WC documentations you can study:

Regards,
Kharis