Woocommerce single product

Hello,

I’m working on my single product woocommerce page and I have an idea to move image thumbilicals on the top of the page. Below is a mock-up:

So my ideal was to use woocommerce gallery shortcode and paste in into header shortcode. But I’m not sure if there is such shortcode?
Maybe there is another option. I would like not to modify the php code. Maybe there is a way to do it by code snippets?
Page link is here: www.am-cycling.com
Best regards,
Marcin

Hello Marcin,

It looks like this issue requires some coding and testing on different screen resolutions, this goes beyond our support policy. It’s considered advanced customization. As an option, you can contact Codeable for this kind of service, or find a reputable freelancer on Upwork.

Please feel free to ask any other questions that you might have.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Thanks for the information. I thought it’s out of your support.
So I have one more idea, hope it’s much easier to relove.
On my product page: https://www.am-cycling.com/shop/mens-bib-shorts/ I have single image and gallery. So I would like to have Lightbox enable which group single image and gallery images. There is allready lightbox built in the theme, but it opens only product page. It cannot open gallery images. I have lightbox plugin also, but now it’s disabled for tests.
Could you help me with lightbox?

I resolved that :slight_smile:
Thanks!

Okay, it’s great that you resolved it!

Please feel free to create a new topic if you need more help.

Kind Regards, Roman.