Woocommerce side bar

hi
I am running woocommerce 3.3.0 (which seems to have lost the ‘Display’ option in settings.
I would like to have NO sidebar on the products page and have the following code in custom css (using a custom css plugin). This seems to be having no effect on the products page…any clues? Many thanks

/*remove the side bar from woocommerce*/
.woocommerce-page #primary.col-md-9{
  width: 100% !important;
}

.woocommerce-page #secondary{
  display: none;
}

Hello,

You can try to use WooSidebars or Widget Logic plugin in order to display (or not) different widgets on different pages.

Here is the WooSidebars plugin documentation:

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hi Roman
I have installed this plugin but it doesn’t help me to remove the sidebar area from the products page. I do not have this sidebar on other pages - just the woocommerce products page.
Thanks

Hello,

Can you please provide a link to your shop page?

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hi Roman
https://ukboogiewoogiefestival.co.uk/2018festival/ticketed/
Many thanks…also…any idea why the bottom two events are right aligned (they appear left aligned on a tablet (!?)

Phil Sillett-Scoggins

Okay Phil, thank you for the link.

Can you please describe how you set 5 columns?

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hi Roman
I installed this plugin
WooCommerce Product Archive Customiser
Which allows for 5 (+) columns…
It overrides I guess the max 4 columns that Woocommerc/Sydney pro allows.

Phil Sillett-Scoggins

Hello Phil,

Can you please try to temporarily deactivate that plugin and see if it helps?

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hi Roman
I have deactivated that plug in – the page reverts to three items per row – despite the fact that I have set the items per row to be 4 and hide sidebar in the theme customiser (see screen shot)
Many thanks

Phil Sillett-Scoggins

Hello Phil,

That is not default Customize section as well. Anyway, it looks like this issue requires close inspection, this goes beyond our support policy. As an option, you can contact Codeable for this kind of service, or find a reputable freelancer on Upwork.

Kind Regards, Roman.