Woocommerce shop page not editable

Hello,

I have a sale page active but can not write anything in the text area. Besides the is no page builder on the shop page. I had already added a shop page before creating my first product. Can I just delete the shop page and start all over with the with creation of product?

lechrina.dk

Any help

Thanks

Hello,

I’m not sure what exactly is your issue but I guess that you want to edit your shop page just like regular WordPress page. Please check What is the Shop page? section of this page:

Please feel free to ask any other questions that you might have.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hello Roman,

Good morning, and thanks for the reply.
The link you sent really helped me to understand how it works. I have now followed it through and installed the default shop page again.

Thank you so much!

Lofton

Hi again,

After recreating WooCommerce Pages, I still can’t write product descriptions when creating a new product. What could be the reason/

Kind regards

Lofton

Please see attached image of the circled missing when creating a new product and not able to write any description at the moment.

Regards

Lofton

Hello Lofton,

I’ve just checked your shop once again, this product has a description (Coloured T-shirt), so have you already resolved this issue?

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hi Roman,

Well, somehow I can only write a description as the product title. I can not write a long or short description.

Regards

Lofton

Hi Roman,

Please see attached image

Regards

Lofton

Hello Lofton,

Strange, please try to temporarily deactivate all your plugins except Sydney Toolbox, Page Builder by SiteOrigin, WooCommerce, and see if it helps.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hello Roman,

Yes, not strange anymore, its worked out good again after deactivating all the plugins except Sydney Toolbox, Page Builder by SiteOrigin and WooCommerce. I now activate plugins one after the other to test each.

Thanks a lot.

Lofton

You are welcome Lofton!

Kind Regards, Roman.