Woocommerce registration/login form not working in 2 column

Hi!,
I have a problem with column in woocommerce registration/login form.
I would like both forms to be side by side in 2 columns, but unfortunately it does not work.

Hello there,

Did you use special template? Is there any link you could share here?

Regards,
Kharis

Hi,

This is my website http://aukcje.misevi.pl/moje-konto/
I use the woocommerce and woocommerce simple auction plugin

Regards,
Lucas

Hello Lucas,

Thank you for sharing the link.

Please try adding this CSS code to Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS from dashboard.

@media only screen and (min-width: 500px) {

.page-id-11.woocommerce-page.woocommerce-account .woocommerce {
        max-width: 100%;
      }  

#customer_login .login-left,
      #customer_login .login-right {
        width: calc(50% - 25px);
        width: -moz-calc(50% - 25px);
        width: -webkit-calc(50% - 25px);
        width: -o-calc(50% - 25px);
      } 

#customer_login .login-left {
        float: left;
      }

#customer_login .login-right {
        float: right;
      }  

}

Regards,
Kharis

Yes, now it’s working. Thank you for your help.

Best Regards,
Lucas

You’re welcome Lucas!

Please let us know in a new topic if you have any further questions, or if we can provide you with any other assistance.

Regards,
Kharis

Hope its not too late to reply to this post but i actually want my account short code i.e [woocommerce_my_account] to display both the Woo login form & the registration form on mobile devices vertically below eah other i.e 1st the login form and below it the register form (only on mobile devices & the default forms placements settings should remain on desktop device).

I have already checked the feature to enable registration on my account page from woo settings. This happened happened after woocommerce updated to woocommerce 4.0 in march,2020.

Please help. Any help would be greatly appreciated. please see screenshot below:

Hello there,

It looks like you made a special setup in there. Please provide us a link where I can inspect it directly, so I can get the exact CSS code solution to suggest.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

Hi again kharisblank! :sweat_smile:

I’d like the login and registration to be in 2 columns, I tried testing with the css code that you put but it does not work, I attaching an example image of how it is currently shown on the site and in the blue boxes as I hope it looks .

https://abril.design/test/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/Example.png

Hi @pole,

Seems likely we can suggest you with a couple of CSS code solution. But we need to inspect your current page setup. Can you share a link to that page you need help with?

Adding, it would be better if you raise your own topic for this. So we can help you in a separate topic to mak us easily track progress.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support