Woocommerce "Place Order" Button hidden inside Terms and Conditions

Relative noob to WooCommerce and WordPress, but attempting to set up a shop.

In the Moesia [Free] Theme, the “Place Order” button is not visible. I have disabled all plugins except:

• aThemes Toolbox
  • Stripe for WooCommerce
  • WooCommerce

When “Inspecting” code in Chrome, I found that the button is actually nested inside the “Terms & Conditions” (terms-and-conditions-wrapper). The T&C block also seems to show all of the content of the T&C page rather than simply linking to it.

So, I removed my T&C page from WooCommerce settings and the “Place Order” button reappeared.

How can I have both the Terms & Conditions as well as the Place Order button visible at the same time?

Hi,

Thank you for contacting us about our theme Moesia. I am happy to help with your issues.

I need direct inspection to find out the problem and suggest the best possible solution for this.

Can you share a link to the page needing help with? And let me know the step by step on getting the issue.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

https://yuletidemedia.com/checkout/

I currently have the T&C disabled and have altered the text in the privacy policy section so that it displays the “Place Order” button. I have been tweaking things on my staging site (disabling plugins, etc.) to troubleshoot.

Hi,

Thank you for sharing the link.

There is no issue shown on my screen when checking.

Screen Shot 2021-03-10 at 15.48.17

Adding, the button color and other styles look different. Did I test correct website? Please confirm.

It would be better if you can share a screen recording video of step by step on getting your issue.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

This is the correct site. I have re-enabled the Terms page and the button is now hidden. My apologies for not having it ready for you before.

Here is a video of me setting the Terms page. It seems to not like that one page. If I set another page, it still works! I will try to investigate that Terms page, as well. (https://yuletidemedia.com/terms-conditions)

I went through and re-formatted my Terms page (simplified the HTML inside Wordpress) and the button came back!

My apologies for the time you spent on this. It was not an error of the theme + WooCommerce, but rather bad code on the Terms page. It is resolved!

1 Like

Hi,

Glad to know you got the working solution. Thank you for letting us know. That’s really appreciated.

Please let us know in a new topic if you have any further questions, or if we can provide you with any other assistance.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support