Woocommerce not displaying quantity

I there, I desesperatly try to fix a bug on woocommerce. If someone wants to buy a product, it doesn’t display properly the quantity. We can only see the sign + or - but not the actual quantity.
Could you please help me.
Thanks

Hello there,

I’m afraid that the issue doesn’t seem to happen on my end. I thought the issue isn’t triggered by the Sydney Pro theme. Could you please confirm if the issue still happens with the default WordPress theme and all non-required plugins being deactivated?

Warmest regards,
Kharis

Hi Kharis,

It is still not displaying even by desactivating non required plugins. I can see that it is working fine on explorer brother but not in Mozilla bother. Is there any CSS to change to work in Mozilla?

Thanks

Hello there,

Thank you for reporting.

Could you please post your URL here so I can have a closer look?

Warmest regards,
Kharis

Hi,

sure my website is http://madamwaff.com.au/

Thank you very much for looking into it

Warm regards
Anne-Sophie

Dear Anne-Sophie,

Thank you for the link.

In order to fix the issue, could you please try to add the following CSS code through the Simple Custom CSS plugin?

.woocommerce .quantity .qty{
  width: 70px !important;
  padding-left: 5px !important;
  padding-right: 5px !important;
}

Try to clear your browser’s cache before reloading your site.

Let me know how it goes. I’ll wait to hear back from you regarding your stats.

Warmest regards,
Kharis

It WOKRS! you are a legend!
Thank you very much for your help!

Hi Kharis, I have the exact same issue.
I tried the workaround by adding your css to the child’s style.css. Unfortunately, it doesn’t seem to solve the problem.

http://goo.gl/mQm9ky

Thank you for having a look.
-mark

Hi, fortunately I could solve the issue following this instruction:

Just add this peace of code at the end of input tag in your quantity-input.php:
style="width: 92px;" />

It should look like this:
<input type="number" step="<?php echo esc_attr( $step ); ?>" min="<?php echo esc_attr( $min_value ); ?>" max="<?php echo esc_attr( $max_value ); ?>" name="<?php echo esc_attr( $input_name ); ?>" value="<?php echo esc_attr( $input_value ); ?>" title="<?php echo esc_attr_x( 'Qty', 'Product quantity input tooltip', 'woocommerce' ) ?>" class="input-text qty text" size="4" style="width: 92px;" />

-Mark

Dear Mark,

Glad to know you have been able to resolve it. And thanks a lot for sharing. It will be very useful for others.

Please let us know in a new topic if you have any further questions, or if we can provide you with any other assistance.

Regards,
Kharis