Woocommerce my-account registration box not visible

Hey guys,

I am not sure what is going wrong here: https://www.mihiyoga.com/my-account/

I am not able to see the registration box in the Woocommerce “my-account” page despite checking the “Enable customer registration on the “My account” page” setting in the Woocommerce Accounts settings.

I’ve already tried disabling and enabling all my installed plugins (except Woocommerce of course)

Thanks,
Vinay

Hello Vinay,

Thank you for reaching out to us here.

Please visit the WooCommerce accounts settings panel. In the “My account page” option, ensure your “My Account” page is active.

Regards,
Kharis

Hi Kharis,

Thank you for your response.

I checked it and found that “My account” page was active and I changed it to “My Account” but I still seem to be facing the same issue.

Regards,
Vinay

A small update (not sure to what extent it could help in trouble shooting)

I happened to quickly check my test site which is running on Sydney theme and it just has “my account” page active and it seems to be working fine! Link is here http://live-yoga.online/my-account/

From dashboard, please visit Settings > General. Is “Anyone can register” option at the membership section active?

Regards,
Kharis

Yes! it is.

Could you please confirm if you’re running the latest version of the theme?

Regards,
Kharis

Yup! I am running version 1.57

Hello there,

Not sure if it’s theme related issue. To verify, please temporarily switch to the default WordPress theme like Twenty Seventeen.

Regards,
Kharis

Hey Kharis,

I have replicated this on my test site (meaning moved my original site to the test site) and changed the theme to the default wordpress theme. The result is here to see: http://www.live-yoga.online/my-account/

Thanks and Regards,
Vinay

Oooh and an update, when I had just moved the site to the new host without theme change, I had the same issue (registration box not visible)

However, it seemed to got rectified as I changed the theme to the default WP theme.

Hello there,

To help easier inspecting what’s exactly causing this issue with Sydney Pro theme, please share your site admin login access to kharisblank@gmail.com. Share the working username and password and make sure the admin rights is enabled. Mention the link to this topic to indicate your coming.

Regards,
Kharis

Make sure Sydney Pro is active.

Regards,
Kharis

Hello there,

Thank you for allowing me to access your site admin.

When inspecting it I found the below extra CSS code you applied to customizer (Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS) hides the registration form as well.

/* Remove "Additional Information" tab in woocommerce checkout */
.woocommerce .col2-set .col-2, .woocommerce-page .col2-set .col-2 {
  display: none !important;
}

You should use this one instead to hide certain element on checkout page.

.woocommerce-checkout .col2-set .col-2 {
  display: none !important;
}

Regards,
Kharis

If found that code resolves this problem, for security reason please remove my account you created.

Regards,
Kharis

Kharis!

Thank you for your time and effort to get into my site to help fix the issue.

This is finally working for me :slight_smile:

Just a quick question on that code… Will all my custom code in the custom css section disappear if there is a theme upgrade?

Wanted to know if I should be doing a backup of the code some where.

Regards,
Vinay

Extra CSS code added to customizer’s custom CSS is always tied to Sydney Pro theme even when updating – it’ll remain as long as Sydney Pro is active.

Regards,
Kharis

Thanks Kharis,

That helps and I appreciate all your support.

Keep up the good work!
Cheers,
Vinay

You’re welcome!

Please let us know in a new topic if you have any further questions, or if we can provide you with any other assistance.

Regards,
Kharis

I Have the same issue, registration not showing up in the account page, can you help?

I have enable customer registration on the “My account” page, and in settings the checkbox is check so anyone can register.

http://www.igolfi.co.kr/my-account/

Robin