Woocommerce integration

Hello,

I would like to know if it’s possible to integrate Woocommerce with Sydney theme (free) ?

Because I try to integrate manually but I have some difficulties.

Best regards,

Jim

Hi,

Unfortunately you can only manually integrate it, so if you need WooCommerce, please purchase Sydney Pro, or hire a developer to integrate it for you ( but this may cost more then buying Sydney Pro which have WC already integaretd ).

Best Regards,
Csaba

Hi Csaba,

Ok so it’s still possible if I follow the integration guide of woocommerce ?

However if I update Sydeny theme with Sydney pro, Will I need to start over my entire website or all the changes I made will be saved ?

Best regards,
Jim

Hi,

Yes, it’s possible if you follow the woocommerce guide.

The Theme Settings in Customizer will have to be re-done ( just some settings ) or if you have done Custom Code in the theme files only those have to be redone, but anything else will remain, I mean posts, pages,…

Best Regards,
Csaba

Hello Csaba,

Thank you for your answer. Just to know, if I buy Sydney pro theme, will I have access to the theme without limit or just for 12 months ? Not sure to understand the different offer you propose for this theme ?

Can you just confirm me that the loop in the page.php file is the next one (in bold) :

"<?php
/**

• The template for displaying all pages.
  • This is the template that displays all pages by default.
  • Please note that this is the WordPress construct of pages
  • and that other ‘pages’ on your WordPress site will use a
  • different template.
  • @package Sydney
    */

get_header(); ?>

&lt;div id="primary" class="content-area col-md-9"&gt;
	&lt;main id="main" class="post-wrap" role="main"&gt;

<strong>&lt;?php while ( have_posts() ) : the_post(); ?&gt;

&lt;?php get_template_part( 'content', 'page' ); ?&gt;

&lt;?php
				// If comments are open or we have at least one comment, load up the comment template
				if ( comments_open() || get_comments_number() ) :
					comments_template();
				endif;
			?&gt;

&lt;?php endwhile; // end of the loop. ?&gt;</strong>

&lt;/main&gt;&lt;!-- #main --&gt;
&lt;/div&gt;&lt;!-- #primary --&gt;

<?php get_sidebar(); ?>
<?php get_footer(); ?>"

Best regards,
Jim

Hi,

With Single and Developer License you get access to the theme forever, but you get 1 Year of Support and 1 Year of Updates, after 1 Year you won’t have access to support and updates, only if you purchase the license again, or better choose Lifetime to get access to the theme, support and updates lifetime.

Best Regards,
Csaba

Ok, I’m not sure to understand when you say “1 year of updates”. It means that when the license is over, we can’t download the new updates of the theme pro ? So if there is major upgrade of pluggins not supported by Sydney Pro, we won’t have any update to resolve the issue ?

Can you confirm me the loop of the file please ?

Regards,
Jim

Hi,

Yes, that loop is there in page.php, it’s there in almost every theme.

Yes, after 1 Year you won’t get updates, so you can’t download the theme after the license is over, but for this there is the lifetime license, so you can purchase that for lifetime access.

Best Regards,
Csaba