WooCommerce customer emails

Hi there,

I’m wondering where I can adjust the texts of the email templates that my customers would get via WooCommerce after ordering a product on my homepage.

I could only change some broad aspects in the default mails yet (like the header texts), but I would like to make the emails a bit more personal and change whole sentences and/or also some subheaders.

So…is there an option for someone like me who’s not capable of doing HTML or hacking the entire theme coding to make those changes? :slight_smile:

A friend of mine said, that the problem might be the compatibility of WooCommerce and the “hiero” theme, that’s why I’m contacting this forum…

I hope there’s a simple solution for my request though :slight_smile:

Thanks a lot in advance…

Best regards,

Arne

Hi,

You can edit your WooCommerce E-mail Template in wp-admin / WooCommerce / Settings / Emails ( tab from top ).

Best Regards,
Csaba

Thanks Csaba,

I’ve tried that already and some changes will be saved - but unfortunately not all…and there’s no option to change the subheaders for example…just the info-text…but it’s the same with that…some changes just don’t get saved…

There’s one option though which says that I have to copy

woocommerce/templates/emails/customer-processing-order.php

in the theme folder yourtheme/woocommerce/emails/customer-processing-order.php to adjust or overwrite the template settings…

Is that what I have to do to change basic aspects?

Where could I find the folder woocommerce/templates/emails/customer-processing-order.php
and where exactly would I have to copy the other part to? :slight_smile:

I just don’t have a clue of that :slight_smile:

Maybe you could give me another tip? …would be awesome :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Best regards!

Hi,

That have to work, but if you have issues with that, or options are not saving, then I suggest to get in touch with WooCommerce Support Team, they can help you wit WooCommerce related issues / settings.

Best Regards,
Csaba