WooCommerce Box Office Ticket Fields

Greetings,

We were having issues seeing ticket fields show up on product pages using WooCommerce Box Office in conjunction with Sydney. I confirmed this working with the WooCommerce support on bare bones WP installations on their end as well as on mine — the fields show up when non-Sydney themes are activated instead.

We purchased Sydney Pro hoping that the WooCommerce support would be better but the fields are still not showing up. I imagine this is not too difficult a fix — I can provide details or a test environment if that helps.

Thanks,
Ben

Hello Ben,

Can you please provide a link to an affected page and some explanatory screenshots?

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support

See the test page here:

https://dummy.greenpeaceusa.org/product/test-product/

The test product fields show up for the 2019 theme but not for Sydney (see screenshots):

Here is the list of plug-ins. In this case, there is no child theme and only two themes installed at all.

Hello Ben,

Thank you for providing that information, but can you please also provide a link to a test page with Sydney Pro theme activated?

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support

The same page is now using Sydney:

https://dummy.greenpeaceusa.org/product/test-product/

Hello Ben,

I can’t recreate your issue on my localhost because those are paid plugins.

However, you can try to remove simple.php file from wp-content/themes/sydney-pro-ii/woocommerce/single-product/add-to-cart folder and see if it helps.

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support

Hi Roman,

That did not seem to fix it. I’m going to go ahead and ask for a refund. I wish I had time to try to work this out, but at present I just can’t put any more time into trying to figure this out.

Thanks for your help.

Okay Ben, I understand.

I’m going to go ahead and ask for a refund.

Is it a refund request or you haven’t decided yet?

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support

Hi Roman,

I put in a refund request separately. Thank you!

Okay Ben, you are welcome!

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support