WooCommerce 2.6

Hi, I use Moesia Pro as my theme and i’ve an update for WooCommerce 2.6 which warns about checking theme compatibility before updating.

Can anyone verify if this theme is comparable with the update?

Thanks in advance!

Hi,

What Moesia Pro Version you use?

Best Regards,
Csaba

Hi thanks for your reply, the version number is “Version: 2.1438199462”

Thanks

Hi,

I meant the Theme version, but if you have the latest theme version ( v1.47 ) you can update to the latest WooCommerce v2.6.4, it should work fine.

Best Regards,
Csaba

Hi, thanks. Im running a child theme for Moesia Pro when I look sat the theme details the version number says 2.1438199462. When I look at the original Moesia Pro theme I downloaded version it is 1.41.

To my knowledge i’ve not updated the theme since I created the child version. How do I get the latest version, and can I update without upsetting my child theme?

Many thanks

Hi,

You can download the latest version from your aThemes Account and just delete the Parent Theme from wp-admin > Appearance > Themes and install the new version of the Parent Theme ( which you downloaded from your aThemes account ) and then just activate the Child Theme, so you will don’t have to update the Child Theme, only the parent theme.

Best Regards,
Csaba

Excellent, thanks for your help!

Hi,

Great! You’re most welcome! If you need help with anything else, please, feel free to open a new topic.

Have a nice day!

Best Regards,
Csaba