WooCommerce 2.5.0 compatibility

Hi,
I’d just like to check if Moesia Pro is compatible with the latest version of WooCommerce.

Thanks

Hello there,

Based on the release note posted here, I found that there is only a minor update in theme content-product.php template file which Moesia Pro overrides. But the product link should still working fine.

I can confirm that Moesia Pro is compatible with the latest version of WooCommerce.

I’d strongly recommend you to make a full backup before upgrading as the 2.5.0 changelog says so. See here (at the most bottom).

Regards,
Kharis

HI Kharis, thanks for your reply.

All seems OK except for the ‘single-product-review.php’ template just wont update. I’ve copied the new template as with the others that needed updating but this one still says ‘version 2.1.0 is out of date’

Do you have any idea why that might be?

Thanks
John

Dear John,

> Do you have any idea why that might be?

I’m sorry, I’m a bit clueless. If it’s downloaded correctly, the single-product-review.php file version should be 2.3.2

Try to update the whole content of single-product-review.php file with this one http://plugins.svn.wordpress.org/woocommerce/tags/2.5.0/templates/single-product-reviews.php

If it didn’t give any changes, try to update the WooCommerce via WordPress dashboard.

Regards,
Kharis

Hi Kharis, thanks for your help i’ll give this a go.

How do I save that webarchive as a php file?

Thanks

Dear John,

My apologies I can’t catch your question clearly. Could you please elaborate what the ‘webarchive’ actually is?

Regards,
Kharis

Hi Kharis, sorry for the confusion.

When I open your link it opens in a web browser. I’d like to know how to save it as a php file. When I try to save it I get the message…

“You cannot save this document with extension “.php” at the end of the name. The required extension is “.webarchive”.”

Thanks
John

Dear John,

Try in different browser. File > Save Page As… should work. If it didn’t, Try to copy this one https://github.com/woothemes/woocommerce/blob/release/2.5/templates/single-product-reviews.php

I hope it helps.

Regards,
Kharis

Excellent, sorted now thanks for the help!