Woo Product in Live Composer, Add to Cart not working

Just put together this page for our ecommerce site. Found that the “Add to Cart” button does not work.

This was made in Live Composer using Woo Product module

How can I fix this?

Hi,

the Add to Cart URL is incorrect, it’s a shortcode like this [add_to_cart_url id=‘875’] and it have to be like this: /store/?add-to-cart=875 and also that product has options, so it can’t be added to cart right-away using the add-to-cart button without opening the product page and choosing an option.

Kind Regards,
Csaba

So, is there a way to make it work? Not all products have options but it still doesn’t work.

I have the same issue. I have products that DO NOT have options that need to be selected before adding to cart that have broken links to Add to Cart. It works fine if they open the page of the product and then add it, but not straight from the products page built with Live Composer. http://www.passport4change.com/[add_to_cart_url%20id=‘304’] is my error url. The number at the end changes based on the product number. Is there a fix and what is it?
The flow to follow on the site after you see that error is to SHOP, then SHOP FOR COINS and then just try to add any coin directly to the cart from that page. None of them work.