WOO COMMERCE updates

I have been seeing warnings of theme template issues for a long time now( over a year) without any updates from Athemes - come on guys - if you want an annual fee you have to do something!?

Hello,

I would be glad to help you, but can you please provide a link to affected website?

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hi Roman - what I am suggesting is that you should be issuing theme updates for Sydney pro - to bring it in line with the changes in the woocommerce templates

Jonathan Avery B.Sc

Tiny House Scotland

Web:

tinyhousescotland.co.uk

jonathan@tinyhousescotland.co.uk

Tiny House Scotland, Shangri La Farm, 15 Cauldcoats Holdings, Linlithgow EH49 7NP

01506 830 796

NestHouse™ and NestPod™ are registered trademarks of Jonathan Avery and Tiny House Scotland

Hello Jonathan,

I’ve just checked your website and noticed that you are still using Sydney Pro 1.57, but current version is 2.0.9.

Please check this documentation page:
https://docs.athemes.com/article/244-how-to-upgrade-to-sydney-pro-2

Please feel free to ask any other questions that you might have.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hi Roman - that’s odd because I paid for another year back in July and upgraded to the latest Syd Pro then - and wordpress still says “your themes are up to date” - but I do see the 1.57 - was this current in July 2018? I though the theme update was called automatically with other updates on the WP update page?

Thanks though I will download and install… I assume 2.09 is up to date woth WOoCommerce latest?

Apologies for any oversight here! Thanks for your attention

Best

Jonathan

Jonathan Avery B.Sc

Tiny House Scotland

Web:

tinyhousescotland.co.uk

Tiny House Scotland, Shangri La Farm, 15 Cauldcoats Holdings, Linlithgow EH49 7NP

01506 830 796

NestHouse™ and NestPod™ are registered trademarks of Jonathan Avery and Tiny House Scotland

or does this happen when you use a child theme…ie. wp always thinks it is up to date???
Jonathan Avery B.Sc

Tiny House Scotland

Web:

tinyhousescotland.co.uk

01506 830 796

OK so the problem was that I was getting the download from my account/downloads which were the old ones I had downloaded! methinks there should be an easier link to the latest version somewhere!!
J
Jonathan Avery B.Sc

Tiny House Scotland

Web:

tinyhousescotland.co.uk

01506 830 796

Hello Jonathan,

Did you try to follow this documentation page that I mentioned above? You should find answers to your questions there.

Kind Regards, Roman.