Woo Commerce Links Not Compatible with Sydney Pro?

I purchased Sydeny Pro to work in conjunction with Woo Commerce, I love Sydney and think that it is the best theme out there. My problem is that certain pages don’t link up. When a customer adds an item to the cart there is no way for them to continue shopping. Also, the Woo Commerce buttons do not direct the customers to the Themes Pages.

Hello there,

Could you please confirm if the WooCommerce pages has been properly configured? Please see its documentation.

Regards,
Kharis

Hi there,

I am having the same issue - my WooCommerce generated “Shop” page is not compatible with the Sydney Pro theme settings - eg sidebar is on wrong side, page header and other texts are appearing despite page settings being set so that they shouldn’t be appearing, etc. It’s a mess.

I’ve followed instructions from WooCommerce documentation (ie instructions for resolving “Third party/custom/non-WC theme compatibility” issues) but instructions don’t match Sydney Pro’s editor options - I cannot duplicate Sydney Pro’s “page.php” and so cannot replace required loop coding.

Prompt resolution would be much appreciated. Many thanks.

Hello there,

I would like to apologize in advance for inconvenience.

Could you please share the URL of your shop page, so I can take a closer look?

Regards,
Kharis

Thanks for getting back to me Kharis. Do you have an email address I can respond to privately? I don’t want to be putting my shop URL in the public domain - it’s not live yet. Thanks.

You can reach me out privately through kharisblank@gmail.com.

Regards,
Kharis