<> with URL of the product appears on product page

Hello

I use SydneyPro with Woocommerce. Everything works fine, but I get a strange sign <> on the product page. Behind the sign is a link of the same product page. Please find picture:

Any idea why this link is created?

Best regards
Michael

Hello Michael,

I would like to apologize in advance for the inconvenience. But I can’t experience the same issue here in my test site. Do you have a link of your product page to share here to allow me inspecting what’s exactly causing you this?

Regards,
Kharis

Hello Kharis

Thank you. At the moment I am in maintance mode and can not go online. As soon as I am online I will give you the link.

Regards
Michael

Alright Michael. I am happy to wait.

Regards,
Kharis

Hi Kharis

Would be nice if you could check again. The website is onliy:
For example:

I don’t know where <> comes from.

Best regards
Michael

Hello Michael,

After doing some deep inspections, I found that comes from the theme’s code. That’s actually the buttons to set custom number of product quantity input. As it’s disabled, the buttons shouldn’t be there. Indeed it’s a bug that should be corrected. To temporarily fix it yourself, please try doing these steps:

1. Install and activate the TC Custom JavaScript plugin
  2. Go To Appearance > Custom JavaScript
  3. Paste the following code into the provided box
    (function($){

if( $('body').hasClass('single-product') ) {

if( $('.quantity.hidden').length || $('.input-text.qty').length < 1 ) {
          $('.q-min, .q-plus').remove();
        }

}

})(jQuery);

4 . Update

The permanent fix will come in the next version update. Hopefully it can be shipped soon.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Regards,
Kharis

Hello Kharis

It works, thank you. Great support.

Best regards
Michael

Hello Kharis

It works. Thank you.

Best regards

Michael

You’re welcome Michael!

Please let us know in a new topic if you have any further questions, or if we can provide you with any other assistance.

Regards,
Kharis

Hey,

The issue is now fixed and will be available in the next theme version. You can remove the custom code after the update.

You did really a good job @vlad. Thank you!