Wishing for Better Documentation

Moesia Pro is a great theme, but I sure wish there were better documentation. And it all needs to answer specific questions in a step by step manner.

For example, just creating social media links is a bit of a hassle. You need to add that “row” in the Front Page on the Dash Board. But to actually create the links? No idea.

Some other gripes? Why not a Customize menu item that just says “Header” and lets you adjust the header elements there? Why doesn’t Front Page Colors control the colors of the Header? This is done for some reason in a separate menu of “Colors.”

And how can I make my slide-show images that look great on a big screen, not get cropped on a smaller screen?

Hello,

I would be glad to help you, but please create a separate topic for each of your issues to keep forum in good order and make it easier to help you.

Kind Regards, Roman.

I’m working through various issues and will post separate questions for them. I appreciate the help. The real need is for better documentation and perhaps even a more logical UX design. It’s great that you have some documentation and videos…but the videos are 5 years old have no voice-over narration to explain what is being done.

Okay, I added it to our list. Thank you for your feedback.

Kind Regards, Roman.