Will not let me add ninja forms widget using page builder

Hello.

I have added the ninja forms widget using page builder on my home page but it will not let me add it any other page. Do not want the form in the footer.

http://caninemind.net/

Hello,

I’m not sure what exactly is your issue, can you please specify it more precisely?

Kind Regards, Roman.

When using page builder to edit my website it let me insert the ninja widget on the home page but not on any other page. It shows the empty box that you would drag text, image, or widget into but it will not let me insert the widgets? Can I design the site only using one of the edit modes? “page builder” “text” etc? Looking to add some custom parts through page builder and some of the widgets, such as “services” and testimonials?

Hello,

Please check this video:

Please let me know if you need more help.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Thank you… I have watched those videos and they are very helpful. But i am trying to add widets from beaver page builder and it only lets me add a few widgets not the ones that i want. what is it that im doing wrong?

Hello,

Sydney Pro theme was designed to work with Page Builder by SiteOrigin. You can try to rebuild your website accordingly to Sydney Pro documentation if you want to achieve something like Sydney Pro demo site.

Kind Regards, Roman.