Width of Edit Field created with Contact Form 7 Plug In

Dear folks,

having another problem with the Sydney Theme, this time in combination with the Plug In Contact Form 7.

On mobile devices the edit fields exceed the primary container. The primary container is white and there is a black padding around it. The edit fields should be completely inside the white area.

Thanks in regard!!!

Hello there,

Thank you for reaching out to us here.

Do you have an issue with contact form appears on this page? Everything looks good in there. Do you have a screenshot of the issue you’re seeing?

Regards,
Kharis

Hi,

yes this is the page I am referring to. The problem only occurs on mobile devices (see screenshot). I hope this clarifies what I was asking about.

Regards!

Hello there,

Thank you for clarifying it with the screenshot. It does helpt a lot.

Try adding this CSS code to Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS from dashboard.

@media only screen and (max-width: 600px) {
      form.wpcf7-form input, 
      form.wpcf7-form textarea {
        max-width: 100%;
      }
      form.wpcf7-form label {
        word-break: break-all;
      }
    }

Regards,
Kharis

Thanks! It works. I just noticed it is not only the text areas of the form but also the title that is too wide for mobile screens and therefore cut off.

Should I just use a smaller font?

Regards and many thanks again!
Jan

Hello Jan,

I’d like to check and correct. However I lost where the form located at. Would you please share me the link of that page?

Regards,
Kharis

Hi Kharis,

I deleted the page for another reason. The second problem I mentioned had nothing to do with the Contact Form but with the page title that was too long for mobile pages. However, I don’t have this problem anymore right now.

If it shows again I will open a new topic.

Thanks again!
Regards, Jan

OK. Great!

You’re welcome! Please let us know in a new topic if you have any further questions, or if we can provide you with any other assistance.

Regards,
Kharis