Widgitising a single project page

Hi
Great theme but I’ve a couple of questions.
Is it possible for a single project page to be widgitised?
And, does the footer have to be displayed on all pages or is there a way to disable it on selected pages?
Thanks

Hello LordZog,

1. Single project page can not be widgetized with Astrid theme functionality.

2. Please specify pages that should not contain footer and I will try to help you with some custom CSS code.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hi Roman

Thanks for your reply.
I would wish to exclude the footer from a single project page and possibly a couple of default template pages - still work in progress at the moment.

Also, the cool hover/filter link effect you get on the featured image links to a single project page, is there a way to add this to a standard picture link on a widgitised or default template page?

Thanks again.

Hello LordZog,

1. Please try to use the following CSS code in order to hide footer on single project pages.

You can add CSS code to your site with Simple Custom CSS plugin (just copy CSS code and paste it in Dashboard → Appearance → Custom CSS after installing and activating the plugin). Also you can add CSS code directly to style.css file of your child theme.

body.page-template-single-project div.footer-wrapper {
    display: none;
}
  1. Well, that’s possible, but I don’t think that there is an easy way to do it.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hi Roman
Many thanks for the footer solution.
Regarding the hover/filter link effect, now I know it’s possible I really want to do it! I don’t mind if it’s a little difficult - any chance of some pointers on how to do this?

Cheers.

You are welcome LordZog,

Please check 1320-1330 and 1355-1388 lines in Astrid stylesheet to see how that hover works in Astrid theme.

Also you can check these links to see different techniques:

Kind Regards, Roman.

Thanks again Roman, looks like I’ve got some serious homework to get on with.

Cheers

You are always welcome LordZog,

Please feel free to ask any other questions that you might have.

Kind Regards, Roman.