Widgets Sydney FP and Polylang

Hello everyone.
Sydney theme very nice.

Sorry my english is not very good.

I have a problem with widget: Sydney FP: Services Type A and Sydney FP: Services type B.
I prepare a multilingual website. I use Polylang. Practically everything can be translated or adequately save. When I create a home page and I use PageBuilder and rows

In rows intercede widgets Sydney FP: Services Type A and Sydney FP: Services type B version of “language no. 1” and “language no. 2”. The problem arises from the translation of the title of services. The title is the same for a page in the “language no. 1” and “language no. 2”. Same services are translated. Also included is a problem with the URL button when changing the language. Can anything be changed in the theme to make it work? Is this a problem with Polylang?
Website test version www.wp.frankotest.webd.pl
Regards
Andy

Hey,

Are you sure you’ve done it correctly? I’m pretty sure you should be able to translate the Services posts titles, just like any other post titles. I don’t think it’s something that can be changed from the theme.

What we do plan to change from the theme for the next version is to register the header slider text in Polylang.

Hi,

Thank you for the quick reply.

It seems to me that I did everything correctly. Same service change. It does not change the title of services, stays the same for “Language 1” and “Language 2”. Titles services posts are translated. Please see: I mean the word “CO ROBIMY” and “MORE SERVICES”. This title is the same for “Language 1” and “Language 2”.

Regards
Andy

I see what you mean, but if it doesn’t work from the plugin then there isn’t anything I can help with. I’ll have a look to see if it works for me.

Hi,
Everything is possible that the problem is with Polylang.

If you check the parameters wigety about options - look, that there is the possibility of switching the language. In the options when you insert on the main page is no longer the language switch.

Regards
Andy

I just tested and it works fine for me. Are you sure you changed the service titles for the Polish version. I see on your site they’re different from the English version, but they’re still in English.

Hi,

If I change for Polish Versions , it automatically changes for the English version and it is the same title. Vice versa the same. Please see now, the title “SERVICES EN” altered version only Polish. The same title is the English version.

Regards
Andy

Yeah, I don’t know. I’m not extremely familiar with Polylang.
If you want you can send me an admin account to vlad[at]athemes.com so I can do what I did in my local test server.

Hi,

Thak You.
I created an account and sent an e-mail.

Regards
Andy

I was able to change the titles for the first Service in both Polish and English. Is this what you meant, or something else?

The title “Wigdet Title in Polish” is the same for Polish and English.
Change the title of the widget Polish version will change for the English version.

Regards
Andy

Yeah, I don’t know what it is. It works on my server to have different widget titles. Try to delete that page and create a new one.

Deleting a page did not help.

Hi

Can you give a link to your site that you tested?

Regards
Andy

I did it locally but I can set up a test page in a bit. I’ll let you know.

Ok, Thx

Interesting. Now, when I create a new page, I can not be set as front page.

You can see it working here: http://demo.athemes.com/docs/

I’m thinking that maybe you should post your questions in the Polylang support forum as your issues seem to not be connected with the theme.

Hi,

Thx
Do you have a translation done on two separate pages without plug?
I have to ask for help support Polylang.
Now, when I create a new page, I can not be set as front page.

Regards

Andy

I clicked here to create the second page: http://snag.gy/rX8wu.jpg (there was a + button, now there is an edit button because the page is already created). After that I simply edited the widget with the Catalan text.

I don’t know what to tell you about the front page. You’ve probably done something wrong somewhere :slight_smile:

Something I switched because any new site I can not set on the front page, ass these which were previously stored.