Widgets not showing on My Front Page

Hi all,

I bought the sydney pro theme yesterday and imported all the configuration I did with wordpress local. Everything is now on my site, same pages, same media,etc, but for some reason my Front Page is not showing the widgets. It is showing all the information from the widgets as a regular page (one thing after the other one), but it is not showing it with the widgets boxes and I don’t have the option to add a row, add a widget, etc on the top.

How can I solve this?

Thanks a lot!

Best,

Maria

Hi all, I pressed “Page Builder” on my Front Page and was able to find the “Add Row, add Widget, etc” buttons. I started configurating my front page and at some point in the middle, when I updated the page, all my Page Builder configuration was lot and changed to Text. I updated the page after creating each widget. At the beginning it seems everything is going ok and at some point in the middle, when I updated the page, all the widget’s configurations were lot and changed to “Text” mode (rather than Page Buider). I deactivated and activated all the plugins again and started configurating the widgets from Page Builder again. The same happened. I tried this 4 times and the same issue appeared during different times.
Here is the link to the site: http://bpp.mit.edu
What should I do to configure the widgets on my front page? I don’t understand what’s going on.
Thanks a lot!
Best,
Maria

Dear Maria,

I am sorry to hear the issue you are having.

Please grant me a temporary login to your site admin area, so I can have a closer look. You can send the login credentials to my email at kharisblank@gmail.com. Also please export the data of your local site (Tools > Export) and attach it into your email. To make me easier recognizing your query, please enclose the link to this thread.

Regards,
Kharis

Hi Kharis,

Thanks for your reply! I updated wordpress to the last version and I was able to configured the widgets without any issues.

Thanks a lot!

Best,

Maria

Dear Maria,

Thank you for updating me. I am glad to know that.

Please let us know in a new topic if you have any further questions, or if we can provide you with any other assistance.

Regards,
Kharis

Hi, i have installed the sydney theme and added row in front page and than added widgeds in it but these widgeds service,s employes are not showing in the site.Please if any body know the correct way to show the tell me
Regards
Shayan

Hi i have installed the sydney theme and added row in front page and than added widgeds in it but these widgeds service,s employes are not showing in the site.Please if any body know the correct way to show the tell me

Regards

Shayan

Dear Shayan,

Thank you for writing in. Could you please confirm if you have composed publicly published entries for services and employees?

Regards,
Kharis