Widgets loading forever and not saving the change!

Does anyone know why the widgets don’t seem to load after I click Save?
I am trying to change my contact email that shows in footer 1 and I make the changes in Widgets , Footer menu, click Save and it keeps loading for hours without saving the change!
Help ?!

Hello @deliara,

Can you please try to deactivate all your plugins and see if it helps?

Kind Regards, Roman.

Thank you, Roman.

I have added my social media icons by changing the theme… and then coming back to Astrid.

I deactivated all plug ins and they disappeared.( one of the plugins was Contact Widgets, so maybe that’s why)
However, I was now trying to add my contact email on the Footer 3 but still not loading, same issue.

http://goneforabit.com

yeah…I suck at this at the moment

Okay @deliara,

It might be some incompatibility issue, maybe try to use default menu widget to display links to social profiles? You can add icons with Menu Icons plugin.

Please feel free to ask any other questions that you might have.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hi

I am still having the problem with my Footer widgets saving. ( my social media buttons/links). Any idea what is wrong?

On the bottom of my footer there are pages displayed. I don’t want them there. Where are they coming from, which setting? how can I remove them?

Trying to create a new topic but can’t figure out how… sorry

Hello @deliara,

1. Please see my previous answer about your social widget.

2. Can you please provide more details about your footer pages issue? Maybe some explanatory screenshots?

You can upload screenshots to your WordPress Media Library and share a link, or you can use one of the online screenshot services.

You can create a new topic in Astrid forum by clicking blue OPEN NEW TOPIC button.

Kind Regards, Roman.