Widgets height and Tittles

Hi! Good Morning. I purchased your theme and I have to say thats it’s amazing.

I’ve been searching in the forum a few questions, but I’ve found nothing.

I want to change the measure of the font tittles (Of the widgets), and the colour. I’m trying to search the code part or any option to do it without luck.

How can I do it?

Also, I’m seeing that when a widget ends (For example: Services) it leaves a big white space between the next ones (Employees For example). Any way to change that?

And also, I’m trying to put icons on the services, I put the route and everything but… nothing happens.

Thanks in advance and sorry about my bad English.

PD: Forgot to ask something. When I put images in the Employees, they doesn’t appear to be centered with the text =/ It seems to be left-aligned

Hello,

There is an option to change the widget titles font size in Customize > Fonts (it’s the last option).
There is no option for the color, but you can add this to a custom CSS plugin and set the color you want:

.panel-grid-cell .widget-title {
    color: #000;
}

If you add your widgets one per row you’ll notice that a border will show up, splitting that space in two and it won’t look so big. Try this and if you don’t like it I’ll give you some CSS to reduce the padding.

Icons: not sure if you noticed in the documentation but icon list is here. Choose the one you want and simply add it (for example fa-android).

The employees images are not center because they are usually big enough to fill the whole available space. But you can add this to your custom CSS plugin to center them:

.employee-photo {
   display: block;
   margin: 0 auto;
}

Yay! Thanks for all. I’ll try it now!

Yep, I readed the documentation, but I was thinking that I can use my own icons (that I’ve made) but no problem, I’ll use a copy of the employees widget modified for that then.

Also, is there any way to organize the position of the employees? Select which one will be in the left, which one in the center… etc.

The widgets are in the same row and without a border so if you can provide me the css, I’ll be thankfull!

Also, I want to thank your atention =)

Trying the code that you gave me

.employee-photo {
display: block;
margin: 0 auto;
}

in fp-employees.php I’m not sure if I’m doing something wrong but it isn’t working. Where should i paste it?

EDIT: I’ve found how to organize all with https://wordpress.org/plugins/post-types-order/

Nope, you don’t need to add the code there. I said you should add it in a custom CSS plugin where you can keep all your customizations.

Regarding the widgets spacing: that’s what I was saying, you should add an extra row and add the second widget on it. It would be better. If you don’t want to do it like this you can simply change the padding by adding this code to the custom CSS plugin:

.panel-grid-cell section {
    padding: 40px 0;
}

YAY. Now it all works perfectly. I’m sorry, I didn’t understand you the first time!

Thanks for all