Widget title text alignment

Hello, in the site link https://www.pixelbox.in/contact/
the Contact form is left aligned as per my requirement. But the title ‘Enquiry’ is coming
in the middle although I tried various options to set it at left side. Please check the attached screens shot. I want the text title “Enquiry” and it’s underline to be left aligned to touch that green line that I have drawn. Can you please give a solution for this ?

Hello there,

Thank you for contacting us. I am happy to help out.

As per your current setup on that Enquery section on that page, to change the heading alignment only on that part, you’ll need to add the below CSS code to Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS from dashboard.

.page-id-15 .widget_custom_html.widget_text .widget-title {
      text-align: left;
    }

.page-id-15 .widget_custom_html.widget_text .widget-title:after {
      left: 0;
      margin-left: 0;
    }

I hope that code helps.

Please let us know in a new topic if you have any further questions, or if we can provide you with any other assistance.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

Hello…I applied but somehow the red line is going at left side of the text ‘Enquiry’ text. Can it stay in the middle ? Also I feel the ‘Enquiry’ text at extreme left is not looking good. Can it stay at center
of the form with form’s position as it is right now ?

Hi,

Thank you for getting back.

Seems likely you’ll need to change the single column to become two. So you’ll have an empty column at the right side. And you don’t need custom CSS code as I suggested before.

I’d request you giving it a try and let me know your views.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support