Widget title colour, Heading Colour and Content aligment disappeared

Hi
Widget title colour, Heading Colour and Content alignment edit options have disappeared when editing the widget, in the design tab.
It was there and I managed to once to change title and header colour to white in my services widget. I have a background image in it and so need the white. But now it keeps appearing and disappearing. When once it did appear it would allow me to change to white on the editor but actually it didn’t actually change when viewed.
Now all seem to have disappeared for good.
I have logged out and in, deactivated and reactivated the 2 plug ins. No change.
I am currently in a temporary site and using it in child theme through child themify.
Hope you can help as I am now stuck
Thank you

Hello there,

Thank you for reaching out to us here. Sorry to hear that you’ve run into trouble.

Doesn’t the design options of your widget look like this: https://cloudup.com/cjIT4eReuSu now?

Regards,
Kharis

Hi
Thanks for answering. Yes, it looks like that now. Missing the 3 options. I have got around it by going into the row widget and changing the “colour of row” to white. But that’s not the point is it? The video that I checked against by Athemes on youtube, posted only just yesterday, has all of them there. These options, flickered in and out of use yesterday. I have worked on editing the website all day today and nothing has come back.

What should I do?

Thanks

Hello there,

The design options of the widget has never been changed. You might see it on row styles options (edit row > Row Styles > Theme)?

Could you please share the link to the video tutorial here?

Regards,
Kharis