Widget Text Size Change (Mobile)

Is there a way to change the font size of a widget in JUST the mobile setting? I am using Strong Testimonials because I like the scrolling option, but when I got to the mobile sizing, the text stays big and only fits 8 characters on a line and breaks words in weird places.

Is there a way to decrease the font size and increase the width so there is not so much empty space?

GOOD:

Mobile/broken text:

Hello there,

Please try adding this CSS code to Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS from dashboard.

@media only screen and (max-width: 767px) {

.atframework_testimonials_widget .testimonial-content {
        padding-left: 0;
        padding-right: 0;
      }

} 

Regards,
Kharis

1 Like

That worked well! It does not break up words anymore!
Is there another line of CSS I can add to make the text just a little smaller (maybe around 12-14 point font) on the phone only in addition to reducing the padding?

Hello there,

Try this code:

.atframework_testimonials_widget .testimonial-content {
        padding-left: 0;
        padding-right: 0;
      }

.atframework_testimonials_widget .testimonial-content p { 
        font-size: 12px;
      }

} 

Regards,
Kharis

Hmmm, I didn’t see a change. I even tried changing the text size down to 9 and added an “! important;” to it as well but it did not seem to register.

That is ok though. I am just glad you fixed the breaking up of words. That was a big thing! Thanks!

Share a link to your site, please, it may have special CSS selector.

Regards,
Kharis

Oh ok!

https://starconversations.com

Hello there,

Thank you for sharing. Please try this code:

.strong-view.bold .testimonial .testimonial-content { 
        font-size: 14px;
      }
    } 

Regards,
Kharis

1 Like

Perfect! This worked great. I ended up upping the font size to 22px incase anyone else is doing this on their site, but this code worked great. Thank you!

You’re welcome!

Please let us know in a new topic if you have any further questions, or if we can provide you with any other assistance.

Regards,
Kharis