Widget Text. customize body font

Can we customize the text? for exemple is it possible to choose a h1-2-3 size? And is it possible to choose font body size différent between PC devices and smartphone format?
Tks
Valérie

Hello Valérie,

I would be glad to help you, but please provide a link to relevant site and describe what exactly you want to achieve.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hello Roman,

sorry, I am new.
www.broadhusrtagency.com
I don’t understand how H2-3-4… works. Sometime H2 font size work for header text and 5 second after for header small text? And if I want to customize the font size an widget text, I don’t know how I can do?
Regards
Valérie

Valérie,

1. The link doesn’t seem to be valid, can you please check it?

2. I’m not sure what exactly you don’t understand, can you please provide more details?

3. Different widgets can be customized in different ways. Can you please specify the widget that you want to modify and describe what changes you want to make (widget title or widget content, font size or font weight, etc.)?

It would also be great if you provide screenshots in order to illustrate your issues :slight_smile:

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hello Roman,
sorry for the url is www.broadhurstagency.com

The font that I choise
Body font name/style/set
//fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Montserrat%20rel=stylesheet
Body font family
font-family: ‘Montserrat’, sans-serif;
I

I have several problems related to font size.
When I change the font size in the fonts tab, sometimes the font size H2 changes the header title and sometimes not. What are the font sizes H2-H3-H4…
And other case, I would like to choose in a widget the font size of the title or text or put the title or text in bold but it doesn’t seem to work. I didn’t understand how to use the HTML text widget?
is it possible to reduce the spacing between the title and the text?
I hope to be clearer.
Regards
Valérie

Hello Valérie,

When I change the font size in the fonts tab, sometimes the font size H2 changes the header title and sometimes not.

Some titles have specific CSS rules related to font, so they are not affected by those settings, it’s normal.

I would like to choose in a widget the font size of the title or text or put the title or text in bold but it doesn’t seem to work.

You can change Headings font family in Customize → Fonts section, but please note that it will affect all headings, not only widget titles. If you want to target widget titles only then you have to use some additional CSS. You can use inline CSS with Custom HTML widget in order to style its content.

is it possible to reduce the spacing between the title and the text?

Yes, try to use the following CSS code. You can add CSS code in Customize → Additional CSS section.

.atblock .widget-title {
    margin-bottom: 20px;
}

Kind Regards, Roman.

P. S.
It’s better to create a separate topic for each issue to keep forum in good order and make it easier to help you.