Widget Styling Does Not Work At All

Hi! Thank you for a great theme! I have trouble using widget styling section. No matter what I set, the preview does not reflect the changes nor are they reflected on the site. Can you please help with this. Thank you!

Hello,

Can you please provide a link to your website and some explanatory screenshots?

Kind Regards, Roman.

Thank you for responding! I am still editing a live site but its in under construction mode so I can not yet provide a link. However, here are some screen shots of me changing the color of the widget but the widget itself is not changing. Thank you in advance!

Hello, thank you for the screenshots.

It looks like a theme issue, I have already reported it. Thank you for pointing it out.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Thank you Roman! I believe there is another similar issue that I just can’t seem to fix. The mobile menu. I can not change it’s color or opacity no matter what I try. It’s perfect on desktop, nice and transparent but on mobile it just stays grey. I will start a new topic for this.

Okay, you are welcome!

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hi! I installed Wordpress and Astrid (without the pro-plugin) already two times, but I have the same problem: the changes of the styling in the widget section are not displayed on the website after saving.
So I can’t change any color and the “remove container” doesn’t work too.

I still had to install the “Widget on Pages” plugin, because on the Customizer>Widget area there is not displayed the “Page –Homepage” Button like in this video on second 18: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dqoZBxw7B8Y. Is the button only displayed if I buy the pro-plugin?

Thank you! :slight_smile:

Hello,

Please create a new topic for your issue to keep forum in good order and make it easier to help you. I’ll close this topic to avoid confusion.

Kind Regards, Roman.