Widget sizing question

Hello!

Is there a way to make widgets of equal height? For example, I’d prefer my “Sydney FP: Clients” widget to be the same size height-wise as “Sydney FP: Testimonials.” I’d played around with the top and bottom padding but it doesn’t seem to work. Wondered if this is possible!
Thank you.

Hi,

Please post a link to your website, so I can check.

Kind Regards,
Csaba

Hi Csaba,
Thanks for your reply. My site isn’t live yet so I’m not sure I can. But here’s a screen grab to illustrate (blue is just redacted info, the red arrow shows the different in height between widgets. This is to replicated what it looks like when scrolling down between widgets that have different “heights” or take up different amount of space on the screen).
Thanks!

Oops, sorry wrong screengrab - here it is:

Hi,

You can change the height of section by adding or removing content, so the section will be higher if you add more content or if you don’t want to add more or less content, then you can use padding in Page Builder for the Rows, to make the similar or equal height.

Kind Regards,
Csaba

Hi Csaba,

Thank you! Good to know. I am having a problem with a padding issue that I can not find the source of. Between two widgets, I have a line that can be seen on the attached screen grab. It appears to be on only one side of the screen on the left, it doesn’t appear on the right! The padding isn’t any different between these two widgets than those anywhere else on my page, nor is there an empty row that could be causing this problem. What else could it be!
Thank you,
Cailley

Hi,

To inspect that padding issue there, I will need a link to your live website, unfortunately without it I can’t help, because this seems to be limited to your website.

Kind Regards,
Csaba