Widget Image borders in mobile version

Hello,
I love Sydney theme! Thank you for creating it!

Please, I have a problem that I am not able to resolve. When I have images full width stretched I see them on desktop perfectly, going from edge to edge but when I see the mobile version I see borders on both sides. Basically, it cut the image on both sides and doesn’t cover the full width of the screen. Please see example here.

it is in the mobile version, the desktop version is ok.

I have done all. Mobile padding 0, in the widget and in raw and nothing change. How can I fix it, please?

Thank you very much for your support!

Hi,

You can remove the white space from around the image with this Custom CSS:

#pgc-84-1-0 {
    padding: 0 !important;
    margin: 0 !important;
}

Please add the above CSS to your Child Theme’s style.css or in case you haven’t setup a Child Theme already, then you can also add the CSS to wp-admin -> Appearance -> Customizer -> Additional CSS so you won’t loose the changes after Theme or WordPress updates.

Please let me know how it works.

Kind Regards,
Csaba

Works perfectly! Thank you very much!!!

Hello, I am sorry to bother you again, but it fix it on that on particular image, I thought that there can be way that it can be fix in all my site images. Another example is here:

It is the same problem on mobile device. Please is there some general code that I can put and it will respect it to any image I put on the site? Most of the time I want them from edge to the edge and yes I can reach that on desktop but no on mobile version.

I am fighting with the same problem on my other website, Sydney theme, the same mobile device problem with the images.
See example here: bonafidenitro.com
(on mobile device)

Thank you very much!

Hi,

You can apply this Custom CSS to all stretched Rows, so it will remove the margin and padding from all stretched rows:

@media only screen and (max-width: 780px) {
.siteorigin-panels-stretch.mob-pad-0 .panel-grid-cell {
    padding: 0 !important;
    margin: 0 !important;
}
}

Please let me know how it works.

Kind Regards,
Csaba

Works excelent!! Thank you very much!! You are the best theme builder! Thanks again!

Hi,

Great! You’re most welcome! If you need help with anything else, please open a new topic.

Have a nice day!

Kind Regards,
Csaba