Widget Color at the bottom

Hi,

My website is siwahealing.com. I have two requests for you to help me with please.

1. I would like to change the color of the ENTIRE footer including the left bar and the bottom bar to have the same color as where the widget 1,2 are. I’m not sure why the widget 1 appears to be in the middle, and widget 2 on the right. Is there any way I could shift these around? Ideally I want to include some info in the middle widget with some pictures and move what I have in the middle to the left.

2. I would like to change the color of the MENU font and make them more bigger/visible. Also, is there any way I could insert a bold line between the Menu and the Header? (It’d be nice if I’d be able to insert some information within that bold line, like address and phone number).

Thank you!

Hello @david939,

That footer color is your Primary color that you can change in Customize → Colors section.

Please try to use the following CSS code if you want to change that color separately.

You can add CSS code in Dashboard → Appearance → Customize → Additional CSS (WordPress 4.7 and up).

#colophon {
    background-color: #242D37;
}

Please create separate topics for your other issues to keep forum in good order and make it easier to help you.

Kind Regards, Roman.