Widget Call to action button is broken

hello
im still building my website www.graphicmotion.se
suddenly got this problem ‘‘Call to action Widget button’’ is broken if u look in my website in section ‘‘DO YOU WANT TO…’’ you will see button not function correctly, i test ‘‘Call to action Widget’’ in other page in another section but still same…
i deleted the theme more than 3 times and i install it again but no use…

&Thanks.

also i figure that this problem disappear when i use Call to action Widget in sidebar section !!! but in body it does change

heres example http://www.graphicmotion.se/illustrations/

Hello there,

Thank you for reporting.

I noticed that there is a line of CSS rule by the Ultimate Form Builder Lite plugin overrides the default button styling inside the content area.

To fix this issue, could you please try insert the following CSS code through the Simple Custom CSS plugin?

.roll-button.border{
  border: 1px solid #D65050 !important;
}

Let me know how it goes. I’ll wait to hear back from you regarding your stats.

Warmest regards,
Kharis

actually im new in this world of websites ! i just deactivated plugin ''Ultimate Form Builder ‘’ i dont know when even i install this bad guy even dont know what it do ! thank u so much and me and my friends were so surprised that someone reply that quick ! one more thing this section ”DO YOU WANT TO…” font color is grey how to change the color ??

Hello there,

You can change the sidebar color through the Customizer panel. Go to Appearance > Customize > Colors > Sidebar color.

To change the Call to Action widget content color, try to add the following custom CSS code through the Simple Custom CSS plugin.

.roll-promobox .title{
   color: #000;
}

You should need to adjust the hex color code to meet your need.

Let me know how it goes. I’ll wait to hear back from you regarding your stats.

Warmest regards,
Kharis

it works perfectly !!! i change it to Blue if u take a look at it also i want to change the title color not only the content its in http://www.graphicmotion.se in section ‘‘DO YOU WANT TO’’ not in sidebar … if u check it out u will understand me becus im sucked in this stuff lol
one more question soon ill be finish of customize my website now after all this CSS changes im sure oneday my theme will reset maybe cus of update so how i can buck up my settings u know wt i mean?
Thanks again so much
regards!.
peace.

even i uninstall the newest update which 2.2.2 and reinstall older which 2.2.1 but still row layout options is disappeared!!!