Widget bunched up at the right end of the row

I’m using the demo theme and have added a new row, 3 columns even, each column has an image widget.
The columns are all is bunched up to the right. (see example with 3 images on the row)

I tried to add another CTA widget on a row and it was the same, it seemed to be stuck in a container on the right even though the row only had 0 columns.

I’ve changed it to a client’s widget, you can clearly see they are bunched up for some reason.

Thanks for your help. Tried a few things, nothing seems to fix it, but it is only affecting the front page.

Hello there,

Please share your site link here, so I can have a look.

Regards,
Kharis

http://szw2s55x.gb-02.live-paas.net

Sorry Kharis, this was on another thread. I’m using Agency demo theme.

Thanks - Louise

Hi Louise,

I would like to apologize in advance for the long delay. I tried to replicate your page composition. But, I still can’t figure out why the problem (as seen on the below screenshot) appears on your site; as it looks fine on my test site.

Cloudup

I think, I should debug it directly from your site. Please grant me to access your site admin area. Share me the username and password to your site admin (/wp-admin). Make sure admin rights is enabled. For security reason, please send it privately to kharisblank@gmail.com.

Regards,
Kharis

HI Kharis / Roman,

I’ve cleared the cache etc and it’s still showing as per the screen shot above.

Can you have another look please?

http://szw2s55x.gb-02.live-paas.net/

Thanks very much!

Hello there,

I’ll try to inspect it more deeply. Meanwhile, would it be okay if you temporarily disable the parallax effect? Here is a quick CSS code to disable it.

#pg-18-5 .panel-row-style {
  background-position: center center !important;
}

Add it into your site’s additional CSS option which resides under Appearance > Customize.

Regards,
Kharis

Hi, that’s the CSS added.

#pg-18-5 .panel-row-style {
background-position: center center !important;
}

Let me know if it resolves the trouble temporarily.

Regards,
Kharis

Hi, no exactly the same - tried in an incognito window. It also happens with any other widget I put in that row.

Thanks - Louise