Whole Project Photo Area Clickable?

Is there a simple (CSS?) way to make the whole project photo area clickable instead of just the hover text area? Seems like I’ve done this with other Athemes themes before. Thanks for your help. Jeff

Dear Jeff,

Thank you for asking.

In order to achieve that objective, could you please try to do the following?

1. Install and activate the Header and Footer Scripts plugin
  2. Go To Settings > Header and Footer Scripts panel
  3. Paste this code into the provided Scripts in footer box
  4. Save settings

Let me know how it goes. I’ll wait to hear back from you regarding your stats.

Regards,
Kharis

Worked fine. Thank you. I never would have guessed I would have to use a footer script or plugin for something that was not the header or footer!

Hello there,

I am glad to know that it worked for you.

Please let us know if you have any further questions, or if we can provide you with any other assistance.

If you don’t mind, could you please rate our Perth theme here? We would highly appreciate it if you do so.

Regards,
Kharis

Thanks again for your help. Is there an easy way to change the order of my Projects… maybe even a shuffle of some kind so I can mix up the display links on the front page each day, or at least once in a while without having to go into each page and changes dates or something.

If there is a way the site will work like a phone app were returning people will see a different order of whats available each time.

JeffsGarageSale.com

I’m getting crazy hits daily on it and it is just a local virtual garage sale.

I will have to remember my sign-in but I will get to rating Perth highly. I’ve used it on several sites and it is amazingly flexible. Even the free one. I have rights to the prop one but haven’t used it yet.