White text background and tumblr

Hello! I am new to sydney theme. My first problem is associated with the page I want to do. I dont know how to make the background the text be transparent instead of white maybe some css code I dont know. My other thing is I want to embed my to fit the design my website is like like eminem did in eminem.tumblr.com he has a gallery from pictures to the follow and dashboard button but its actually his own site! Thank you for reading

Hello there,

> … I dont know how to make the background the text be transparent instead of white

Could you please try to apply the following CSS code through the Simple Custom CSS plugin?

.site{
  background: #000;
}

> … my website is like like eminem did in eminem.tumblr.com he has a gallery from pictures to the follow and dashboard button but its actually his own site!

It wouldn’t be easy to accomplish such that objective. As It’s considered as an advanced customisation, I’d suggest you to hire a freelancer at Codeable.io.

Regards,
Kharis

Hello thank you for responding sadly the code didnt work and is there no way to embed some kind of short code for the dashboard button instead of adding the images too?

btw I feel the need to clarify im talking about the white that the text sits on no the background itself

Try to use the native WordPress gallery shortcode.

Other plugins that might be worth to try are:

> … im talking about the white that the text sits on no the background itself

Please try the following.

.page-wrap .content-wrapper {
 background-color: #000;
}

Let me know how it goes.

Regards,
Kharis

Thank you very much! The code for the background worked perfectly now and Ill check out the designs of the other plugins.