White spaces between rows in internal pages

I have try to fix it, but I couldn’t at all. Can you please tell me how can I remove the white empty spaces between rows on all of the internal pages of my site?
Beside the menu bar (in the internal pages) won’t be responsive when I scroll down, it just disappear.
Please Help
I also have another question. How can I have the site in 2 different languages?
THX :slight_smile:
my site’s url: winchamarketing.com

Hello there,

Try to enable the “Front Page” template for you inner pages, please.

To setup multilingual site, you could use either Polylang or WPML plugin. For more information about it, you might be interested to read the WorPress codex.

Regards,
Kharis

Hi, thank you for your help.
But, unfortunately it won’t work. I’ve enable the Front Page Template on all of the pages, but still have the white space between lines.
Is there another option?
I will try the languages you said and let you know if it works :slight_smile:

page is winchamarketing.com

Have you tried the following?

Edit row > Row Styles > Theme > set 0 in the input field that says “Top/bottom padding”.

Regards,
Kharis

Hi :slight_smile:
Yes!, it worked.THX so much.
One more thing please.
How can I do to have the interactive menu while i scroll down on the internal pages as well?
I would like to have the menu the same way as it is in the front page.
Thank you again
site: winchamarketing.com

Hello there,

Thank you for updating me. I am glad to know it worked. Regarding to your new query, please post it on your new topic instead as it doesn’t seem to relate with page spaces matter we are discussing. Doing so, this support forum will be well-archived and be easier to read by others.

Regards,
Kharis