White space underneath footer

Hi There,

I deleted the copyright footer so that I can create my own (using Elementor). So I used this code: .site-info { display: none; } in custom css to remove the copyright footer which worked. But after creating my own site footer with Elementor there is an empty white space that I cant get rid of underneath the footer I had created. Is there any way of getting rid of this? When I inspect what this white space is it says: site-content. Any help would be much appreciated.

http://www.svzvaservices.com/services/

Best,
Mel

Hello Mel,

We’d like to help you with it. But, really sorry, our support policy restricts us to suggest you custom CSS code or something to remove default credits text. Because we always want our users appreciate our hard works by not removing it. Even though the theme is tied in GPL license that doesn’t restrict you to modify or remove it.

Thank you for your understanding.

Regards,
Kharis

Hi Kharis,

Thank you so much and I completely understand. Actually the intention is not to remove the credits completely as I know its alot of hard work its that I struggled to add to them and also look here even if I put the credits back there is a white space above the credits :frowning:

Please could you help me to minimise the white space at least?

Hello there,

Try adding this CSS code to Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS from dashboard.

.site-content {
      padding-bottom: 0;
    }

If you want to apply it only on services page, you page ID class selector. In your case, the page ID is 490.

.page-id-490 .site-content {
      padding-bottom: 0;
    }

Regards,
Kharis

Hi Kharis,

Thank you so much for your help always :slight_smile:
Best,
Mel

You’re welcome Mel!

Please let us know in a new topic if you have any further questions, or if we can provide you with any other assistance.

Regards,
Kharis