White space under mobile pages of website

Hi There

I trust you are well :slight_smile:

I just wanted to find out, there is a white space under each page on our website right at the bottom of each page on mobile, like this:

It is not so clear on the image I have attached but if you look at the “connect” page for example you will see it :slight_smile:

Is there any way to get rid of it?

The URL is: https://www.leboramokgopa.com/, password: LEBO@2020!)

Thank you so much :slight_smile:

Best,
Mel

Hi Mel,

Try adding this CSS code to Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS from dashboard.

.site-content {
  padding-bottom: 0 !important;
}

I hope this reply helps.

Stay safe.
Have a nice day!

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

Hi Kharis :slight_smile:

Thank you so much for this :slight_smile: I did try it but for some reason it didnt work :frowning: I wonder if I did something wrong :weary:

I checked and it still looks like this:

I want you guys to know how grateful I am for your help always, I only use Athemes to build websites :slight_smile: You are doing a great job and you are very much appreciated :slight_smile:

Best,
Mel

Hi There

Just a quick update, I see that the white space appears on the actual pages of the mobile version, its only the homepage where it does not appear :slight_smile:

Best,
Mel

Hello Mel,

Thank you for getting back.

Which page template your homepage uses? Can you try the same template for you other pages?

Stay safe.
Have an excellent day :slight_smile:

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

Hi Kharis :slight_smile:

Thank you so much, I made each page template to Page Builder and then it disappeared :slight_smile:

Thanks so much again and have a lovely day

Best,
Mel

1 Like

Great!

You’re welcome Mel!

Please let us know in a new topic if you have any further questions, or if we can provide you with any other assistance.

Stay safe.
Have an excellent day :slight_smile:

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support