White space on sidebar despite having background images at full width stretched

Hi,
Background images will not stretch to fit the width of the screen (there’s white space on the sides)
I updated to WordPress Version 5.4.2 and it basically messed up the whole site. I had to redo the page and I’m using the siteorigin page builder, but my background images will not stretch to the full width of the screen (despite that being how i set it). I also disabled the side bar emulator in the page builder settings, but that didnt work either. please help!!

for context, I want to get rid of the white spaces on the sides of the pic below and on other pages on the site

Is there code I can insert to make specific pages full width stretch? Because that function doesn’t seem to be working

Hello there,

Please share a link to your website where I can inspect your issue directly.

Stay safe.
Have an excellent day :slight_smile:

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

Hi, heres the link… you see how the background image has white space on the sides?

I want the image to fill up the page, but the “full width stretch” does not seem to be working

Hello there,

Thank you for updating me along with the link.

Please try enabling the ‘Front Page’ template on your page’s settings. Let me know how it works for you.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

that didn’t work, but i found a solution. thank you!

Hello there,

Glad to hear that you found the solution by yourself. Thank you for updating me with the same. I really appreciate it.

Stay safe.
Have an excellent day :slight_smile:

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support